EA has stepped up its game lately. Today they are showing footage of their newest upcoming games and are broadcasting their conference live at 1PM PDT.
Where To Watch?
For the full scoop tune in at 1PM PDT at http://www.livetoplay.ea.com/uk/e3-press-conference
Although EA might have a few surprises in store for E3, here is their current line-up:
- FIFA 16 – FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, and compete at a higher level. And with all new ways to play!
- · EA SPORTS™ FIFA – Featuring stunning new console quality gameplay that fully harnesses the power of the latest mobile devices – this is truly the next generation FIFA for mobile.
- · Madden NFL 16 – Be the Playmaker in Madden NFL 16 with new gameplay mechanics that allow you to dominate the passing game.
- · Madden NFL Mobile –This is Madden NFL like you’ve never seen on mobile and the season never ends! Build your ultimate Madden NFL team, dominate your friends in intense head-to-head shootouts and play Live Events all off-season long.
- · Minions Paradise™ –Developed in partnership with Illumination Entertainment, when a lovable yet bungling Minion named Phil accidentally sinks the cruise ship carrying his vacationing Minion buddies, he decides to turn a deserted tropical island into the perfect Minions Paradise!
- · Mirror’s Edge Catalyst – Experience the rise of Faith and join her fight for freedom, with fluid movement and combat in first person that will raise the bar for the action/adventure genre.
- · NBA LIVE 16 – This year is all about you, with features that empower self-expression on and off the court.
- · Need for Speed – Discover a nocturnal world of urban car culture built around real world automotive icons and Five Ways to Play in this thrilling reboot.
- · NHL® 16 – Built with more input from our fans than ever before, NHL 16 steps onto the ice to deliver new features across the most played single player and team modes, including a reimagined EA SPORTS Hockey League. Combined with new gameplay balance and innovation at every position and an unrivalled game day authenticity, NHL 16 puts you into the heart of a team, where you play together and win together.
- · EA SPORTS Rory Mcllroy PGA TOUR® – With stunning authentic and fantasy experiences, EA SPORTS Rory Mcllroy PGA TOUR truly delivers Golf Without Limits. Play what you want, how you want, where you want.
· Star Wars™ Battlefront ™ – From epic 40 player multiplayer battles to Missions packed with intensity and depth, Star Wars Battlefront will immerse you in your Star Wars™ battle fantasies.
- · Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ – The largest story-driven expansion to date, Knights of the Fallen Empire, marks a renewed focus on cinematic storytelling in Star Wars: The Old Republic. The expansion will deliver on the hallmarks of what makes a great BioWare™ game: new worlds to explore, new companions to recruit, and a dynamic story that players will be able to shape based on the choices they make.
As usual, EA’s annual NHL, NBA, Madden and Fifa are back, but Need for Speed is getting some love this time around too. They’re also revamping its Star Wars MMO “The Old Republic”. Mirror’s Edge fans will be thrilled to hear that a successor is coming. Rumored release date is November 2015, so you won’t have to wait much longer
EA already teased its newest Need for Speed game with a teaser trailer:
We’ll be seeing some actual gameplay footage this week too.