If you have ever played Red Faction, you’ll know how much fun it is to destroy the terrain, thanks to the good ol’ Geomod Engine.
THQ Entertainment has now confirmed that they are working on a successor to Red Faction Guerrilla and Darksiders. We will get more information about Red Faction 4 at the E3.
By the way, Red Faction 2 and Red Faction 3 are both games that have good support for NVIDIA’s 3D Vision. (List of 3D-Vision compatible games)
THQ CEO, Brian Farrell, not only confirmed Red Faction 4. He also confirmed plenty of other games:
- UFC 2010 Undisputed (PS3, PSP, Xbox 360)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (Based on movie)
- Marvel Super Hero Squad 2
- Penguins of Madagascar
- The Biggest Loser 2 (Wii)
- Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune (DS, Wii)
- WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011
- Darksiders 2
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- Saints Row 3
- Kung Fu Panda 2
- The Kaboom of Doom (July 2011)
- Puss in Boots: Story of an Ogre Killer
Farrell also said that Red Faction 4 will include a decent online multiplayer-mode and that they will reveal more details in June at the E3.
One of the most anticipated games is probably Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine, which has been in development for quite some time.
Warhammer 40k Space Marine HD Trailer