While Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots was only released for the PS3, Metal Gear Solid 5 will be released for XBOX360 and PC! Here are some leaked news and
The story of Metal Gear Solid 5 “Rising” will take place between Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
Metal Gear Solid 5 Leaked Facts
- MGS: Rising uses the engine of Metal Gear Solid 4, but with improvements.
- Raiden during the story is often suicidal, displaying depressive tendencies by which he is a cyborg.
- The game will have an adult story.
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Gameplay is compared to Ninja Gaiden and Dynasty Warriors.
- It is not known whether the PS3 version will have support for Move.
- Seamlessly switch between fast and Slow Motion attacks.
- Slow-Motion sword slicing is great, but after a while begins to be monotonous.
- Slow-Motion attacks, use Life energy.
- Moving Raiden – the feel is not as great, but rather like Fallout: New Vegas if your characters are not moving feet. The game is still being developed so it could still change.
- There is also a cover system and if you are behind a wall you can chop enemies in two that pass by.
- The game will mainly include action, stealth will probably only be a quarter of the play experience.
- Shadow mode is more stealthy, in which Raiden is almost invisible and can move more quickly. Shadow mode is dependent on life energy which can be replenished from foes as seen in the trailer.
- The game still feels like Metal Gear Solid, but less so than its predecessors.
- The explosions and smoke effects are very spectacular.
- The camera during the whole game uses a ‘behind the shoulder view.
- The game is very bloody, blood remains on Raiden after killing. Similar to Dragon Age 2.
Metal Gear Solid 5 Coming For XBOX 360 and PC!
Metal Gear Solid 5 will be coming for XBOX360, this has been confirmed by Konami. Better yet, it will be coming for PC.
Hideo Kojima admitted that he initially planned to have only two sequels for Metal Gear Solid but because of the demand of the players, he then created the third sequel. Not long after that, Metal Gear Solid 4 was released.
Release Date TBA (2012)
As of the writing, the release date of Metal Gear Solid 5 is yet to be released by the company. Konami is hiring new staff to work on the sequel of the Metal Gear Solid series. There are currently various positions available in the company including planner, level designer, programmer and CG designer.
It is expected that Konami will release the game in 2012.
New To Metal Gear Solid? What’s It All About
Well, some people might have never heard of Metal Gear Solid (yes, rumor has it that those people exist).
Some general info about the game: The main goal of the game is to neutralize every terrorist threat through fighting against nuclear weapons. It even becomes more interesting because of the different strategies that players can execute through fighting directly with the terrorists, maximizing the weapons and saving more people from getting affected.
The latest addition to the sequels will be Metal Gear Solid Rising: