So, you took some nice screenshots via Xfire and you are now looking for the Xfire screenshot location? Here it is
Unhide ProgramData System Folder
1. Open the Windows Explorer via Windows key + E and go to C: or your main drive
2. Now there will be several folders like Program Fils, Program Files (x86) and a HIDDEN folder ProgramData
3. If you can’t see the folder please follow our beginner tutorial that will teach you to unhide system folders – should you be on Windows 8, please refer to this instead
4. Alright, you can now see ProgramData, open it!
5. Select a folder, press X on your keyboard – it will jump to Xire at the bottom
6. Open the Xfire folder
7. Now in there is another folder called screenshots – this is the location that stores all of your Xfire screenshots!
8. You can now copy the screenshots in that folder anywhere you want
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News