Xfire Screenshot Location (Where Does Xfire Store Them?)
Unhide ProgramData System Folder
1. Open the Windows Explorer via Windows key + E and go to C: or your main drive
2. Now there will be several folders like Program Fils, Program Files (x86) and a HIDDEN folder ProgramData
3. If you can’t see the folder please follow our beginner tutorial that will teach you to unhide system folders – should you be on Windows 8, please refer to this instead
4. Alright, you can now see ProgramData, open it!
5. Select a folder, press X on your keyboard – it will jump to Xire at the bottom
6. Open the Xfire folder
7. Now in there is another folder called screenshots – this is the location that stores all of your Xfire screenshots!
8. You can now copy the screenshots in that folder anywhere you want
Based on 1 votes