If you ever have a problem with Windows 7, you might want to consult this page first.
This is a very extensive list of Windows 7 tutorials, bookmark it for future reference or find a quick solution.
1. Step First, try to categorize your problem.
2. Step Select one of our categories
- Product activation
- System Upgrade
- Speed up computer
- Disable / Enable Features
3. Step You might want to check multiple categories.
First things first! You will have to activate Windows 7 in order enjoy it.
Still on XP or Vista? It’s time to upgrade.
File management is important.
Your hardware is expensive and should be maintained regularly.
Boot me up, Scotty!
If you want to enjoy all features of our themes, you’ll have to change a few settings.
Ain’t it working? Damn it!
- Fix XFire on Windows 7
- Fix Windows 7 Sidebar
- Fix Windows 7 Ping: General Failure
- Fix JDownloader on Windows 7 x64
- Fix AVG Windows 7 Resident Shield
- Fix Games for Windows
- Fix Windows Media Player Security Component (DRM)
Stay organized and your life will beasier.
It’s game time!
How to speed up Windows7:
Slow PC? Make it run smoothly.
Media / Network:
Feeling creative? Let’s create and share something.
How to disable/enable…
Want to enable a special feature or is it so annoying that you want to disable it?
- Enable DreamScene or DeskScapes
- Enable the hidden “Window Switcher”
- Enable DMA in Windows 7
- Enable concurrent remote desktop sessions (32/64 bit)
- Disable Error Reporting
- Disable Windows Data Execution Prevention in Windows 7 & Vista
- Disable Windows 7 Hibernation
- Disable Windows 7 Indexing
How to install…
We always install new stuff, but what if you don’t have a clue what to do next?
- How to install Windows 7 Themes
- How to install Windows 7 Themes on Vista
- How to install fonts in Windows 7
- How to install a QuickStart toolbar in Windows 7