Windows 7 Theme For iPhone 3G / 4 (Download)
#1 Windows 7 Theme for iPhone “OS7″
How to install this Windows 7 theme:
0. You need a jailbroken Cydia iPhone with an internet connection to get this theme (or download it online and copy to your iPhone)
1. Grab a copy of Backboard via Cydia
2. Click on + at the bottom to create a backup of the default iPhone theme
3. Open safari on your iPhone and enter backboard://http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip
4. When finished, you can select and install the Windows 7 theme within backboard (OS7)
If anyone gives this a try, post a screenshot please! It should look like this:
#2 Windows 7 Theme For iPhone (Working Start Menu)
I also found this pretty awesome Windows 7 theme for the iPhone:
According to the author, this Windows 7 theme includes a working Start menu for your iPhone. To use this Windows 7 theme on your iPhone, you will also need to grab Cydia and install various items on the iPhone.
Secondly, you need to know how to SSH into your iPhone (very easy) and copy the theme files into the theme folder. The author underlines that your winterboard checklists needs to be exactly as seen in the video, so check out the video for more instructions.
Do you know any other Windows 7 themes for the iPhone or the Android? Let us know.