Windows 7 FAQ: How to apply folder view to all folders
1. Open the Windows Explorer
2. Now open a folder that you typically use – for example your pictures folder
3. Use the right-click – View – Details to change how the files appear.
4. Next, click on Organize and select Folder and Search Options
5. Click the button Apply to Folders
6. Now – it’s important that you keep one thing in mind. Windows will AS OUTLINED apply the folder view of the current folder with one catch: Only similar folder types will have the same layout. What does this mean? Windows 7 provides different folder types e.g. Pictures, Documents, Videos, etc – you may have to apply your settings to multiple types of folders.
Go to your video folder and repeat the steps 1-5
Hopefully, this will help you to apply the folder to all of your folders