Do you want to reduce the Windows 7 border padding so that it’s thin and more elegant? That’s pretty easy. You can define a border padding in Pixel, but the default is set to 4px, that’s why the default Windows 7 border padding is so large.
Default Border Padding
By default the border padding in Windows 7 looks like this:
Thin Border Padding
That’s not very beautiful, so we want to make it a lot thinner. Let’s get to it:
1. Right-click on your desktop and click on “Personalize”
2. At the bottom click on “Window Color”:
3. At the bottom click on the link “Advanced Appearance Settings
4. Now, from the dropdown select “Border Padding” and change the size to “1″:
Voilà, you just changed the border padding in Windows 7. If you want to completely remove the border, you’ll need to apply a 3rd-party theme, but a 1px value should be ok for now.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8