The startup folder location is the same in Windows 7 and 8 – more after the break.
1. Open the explorer.exe and go to
2. Make sure that you can see hidden files and folders or it might be impossible for you to locate the folder
3. Make sure you copy either shortcuts to the program the folder or full .exe files that do not require additional files to run.
4. Right-click on a file and hold the right-click button, drag it into the open Windows explorer windows, then select the option “Create shortcuts here”
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8