As an enthusiastic Windows 8 user the first thing you need to know is where the command prompt is in Windows 8.
1. You can access the the command prompt from the Metro desktop – simply click on the Windows 8 Start button to open the Metro desktop app. Scroll to the right and there it is:
2. The Windows 8 command prompt is still stored in C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe – go there, right-click on it and click on Send to Desktop
3. If you would like to have the command prompt on your Windows 8 Start menu, make sure to restore the old Windows 7 start menu and then pin the cmd.exe!
Don’t know how to restore the old Windows 7 Start menu? Read this tutorial that explains how to get back old Start menu in Windows 8
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8