You want to know where the Firefox cookies are saved in Windows 7? Here’s where!
Only want to delete cookies? Do this, else skip this step for more location information
1. Open Firefox
2. Click on Tools, Options
3. Go to the tab Privacy and click on the link: Remove individual cookies
4. Verify your cookies
5. Either select one specific cookie or hit the Remove all Cookies button
Firefox Cookies Storage Location in Windows 7
Want to know where Firefox stores your cookies?
1. Open up C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxxx.default
2. The file cookies.sqlite stores all your cookies.
3. You can easily open the sqlite file if you read our tutorial how to easily read sqlite files
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News