Here at windows7themes.net, we love the registry editor, we love it so much that we added it to the control panel!
By typing regedit into the Run windows you can launch the Registry Editor, but you can also add the option to open the Registry Editor right to your Control Panel.
Follow the steps mentioned below to add or remove “Services” from the Control Panel
Table Of Contents - Quick Links!
Steps to add Registry Editor to the Control Panel in Windows 8
Tip: This works in Windows 7
1. First of all download AddRegedit.zip and extract all the files. You will see two files are there AddRegedit.reg and RemoveRegedit.reg.
2. AddRegedit.reg file contains following code.
3. RemoveRegedit.reg file contains following code.
4. To add the Registry Editor to the Control Panel in Windows 8 double click on the AddRegedit.reg file.
A User Account Control (UAC) dialog box will open. Click on Yes option.
5. Now, in the Registry Editor click on Yes to add the keys and values contained in AddSRegedit.reg to the registry.
6. After doing that, you will see a confirmation window, click on OK. You are done. You have successfully added Registry Editor to the Control Panel.
Now, go to Apps Search window and search for Control Panel and click on the result that appears in the left pane. You can see the Registry Editor option in the control Panel. When using the category view of the Control Panel you can find the Services option under the System and Security category.
Category View of Control Panel:
Icon View of Control Panel:
7. Now, if you want To remove the “Registry Editor” option from the Control Panel in Windows 8 double click on the RemoveServices.reg file and follow all the steps described above.
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News