Metered internet connections provide a feasible way of combining multiple connections to boost up the internet speed. Here is a short tutorial on how to turn it ON/OFF in windows 8 consumer preview:
1.Go to PC settings by pressing Windows Hot Key + I. A sidebar shall appear. Click on More PC Settings on the right side.
2. Scroll down, and select Devices from the left sidebar. Click the slider on the right, to turn ON the metered internet connections. That is all you need to do to turn on metered internet connections.
3. Alternatively, you can also sync over metered connections. Just scroll down a little bit more and click Sync your Settings. On the right side, click the Sync over metered connections slider to turn it on.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8