Travelling a lot and using mobile Windows 8 devices? Then you should know how to turn on the airplane mode
When you are travelling via airplane, you are not supposed to browse the internet because the wireless networks of your device may cause problems. The Airplane mode is a new feature in Windows 8 which can be used to turned off networks while you are travelling. When you turn on the Airplane mode, it disables all wireless network connections.
Here’s what it turns off: It turns of Bluetooth, Wireless Networks, mobile broadband and Wi-Fi
1. On the taskbar click on the Network icon
2. The Network Charms Bar opens. By default it is turned OFF.
3. Move the slider of the Airplane mode option to right or left to turn ON or OFF respectively.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8