Is your Chrome incredibly slow, even hangs when you load a new tab? If so, you can try this.
CAREFUL the following will remove: History, entered URL’s, favorites, remembered passwords, remembered fields, etc. etc.
Remove/Rename Local User Folder
1. Open the Windows Explorer and go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome
2. Rename or move the folder User Data (make sure you have a backup)
3. Restart Chrome and let it rebuild the folder
Obviously, Chrome stores a lot of stuff, bookmarks, passwords, logins and what not. If you do not regularly clean your browser it will become ridiculous free. If you want to manage thousands of bookmarks, I suggest a system like Delicious or simply copy the most important URL’s. You can organize notes using Roboform’s Safenotes or the Swift-To-Do-List – both are excellent solutions for that.
Another reason why sites might load slowly when you open many tabs is obviously another culprit – Flash
After the installation you have to actively click on Flash element on a website to activate them. No more flash ads, no more flash banners, no more slow sites.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8