If you want to show hidden files or hidden system files in Windows 8, you should read this tutorial.
Show hidden files
Windows 8 makes it really easy to show hidden files.
1. Open the Windows 8 explorer
2. Now go to your C: or D: drive and open the tab View
3. You can now see hidden files. However, system files are still hidden
How to show hidden system files
Open up the Windows 8 folder settings. This is easy to to
1. Go to your C: drive and then click on File
2. Click on Change Folder and Search options
3. Go to the tab View and uncheck the option Hide protected operating system files
Keep in mind, Windows 8 hides system files for a reason so that beginners might not accidentally delete important system files and have to reinstall Windows 8.
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News