If your screen is too bright/dark, here’s how to lower/increase the brightness in Windows 8.
Steps to lower brightness in Windows 8
1. In your Metro Start Menu, click on the lower left corner and the Start menu pops up. Click on Search.
2. In the Search Apps box, type DCCW and click on the DCCW icon.
3. Now click on the Next button.
4. Click Next.
5. Click Next.
6. Adjust gamma if you like by moving slider. Click on the Next button.
7. Click on the Next button.
8. Click on the Next button.
9. Adjust the slider and click on the Next button.
10. Finally, Click on the Finish button.
Adjusting brightness may be required for your system to get the best appearance. Make sure not too lower the brightness too much.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8