Don’t want to run Final Fantasy XIV in windowed mode? Here’s how you enable full screen mode.
1. Open Windows Explorer via Windows key + E
2. Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version
3. Double-click on ffxivconfig.exe
4. Click on General
5. Go to the tab Video Settings
6. Select Full Screen from the dropdown:
7. Click on OK and confirm the prompt with Yes to save the settings.
Video Settings Overview
Tip: You also might want to update the screen resolution (window size), multisampling (AA) and shadow details. If you have a good graphic card you can enable AA, run Final Fantasy 14 on a high resolutions and enable the highest shadow details.
The tab Graphics provides advanced options:
- Ambient Occlusion
- Depth of Field
- Texture Quality and Texture Filtering
Check the options Ambient Occlusion and Depth of Field if you think that your graphic card can handle it!
Preorder Final Fantasy 14
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8