Sometimes processes are unresponsive, here’s how you can force quit applications on Windows 8.
Tip: Some processes cannot be killed using the Windows 8 task manager. When you encounter and processes or programs that can’t be “force quit” you should try a restart. If it always hangs, you might want to consider re-installing the program and/or applying any available patches and updates.
Steps to force quit apps on Windows 8
1. Sometimes when your application are unresponsive then you may have to force quit it. To do that, press Ctrl+Alt+Del altogether. Then click on the Task Manager. Alternatively, you can directly open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc..
2. The Task Manager window opens. Click on the more details to see all the process running in the system.
3. Next, right click on the process / application you want to terminate or end and select Go to Details.
4. Next, it will be shown and selected in Details tab. Rightclick on it and select End Process. That are the complete steps to force quit on Windows 8.
Sometimes your application suddenly becomes unresponsive. You might have tried to close it but it won’t. In that case, it is wise to force quit.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8