Don’t know how to log into Outlook.com or do you have login problems? No worries, we will help you to properly log into your account and access your emails!
Outlook.com replace the original Microsoft service “Hotmail”. The new Outlook will have a fancy Metro design and fully integrates Skype, which is quite handy.
The regular Outlook login website is:
You can log into the website by simply entering your information.
IMPORTANT: You can NOT log into an Outlook.com account with your Hotmail.com data. You have to register a new account if you haven’t yet registered an account on this site
Forgot your password? No worries, if you remember your backup e-mail address, use the link “Can’t access your account” and follow the instructions on the screen.
What Should I Do If I Can’t Log Into Outlook.com? Troubleshooting Checklist
There are a few things you may want to try
- Check Capslock key
- Check that service is available
- Type the password into notepad and then copy it into the field
- If the password contains special characters make sure you type them correctly
- Temporarily disable Autohotkey
- Temporarily disable all tools that may interfere with your key bindings e.g. Keyboard software
- Try to use the option “can’t access your account” to see if you can recover your password
- Configure an actual e-Mail client software like Thunderbird
- Remember that Hotmail accounts cannot log into Outlook accounts
- Do not log into Outlook via Proxies
Passwords are case-sensitive, which means you should first check if CAPSLOCK is on, this is certainly the case when you type only uppercase letters.
It’s also possible that the service is currently unavailable, but before you give up, you should try to configure a mail software to access your e-Mails. Try a software like Thunderbird or the actual Outlook software to access the account.
There are many other things that may prevent you from logging into the Outlook.com website. Should you receive a blank page after hitting enter, it may even be a firewall or browser misconfiguration. Some administrators could also disable certain websites and block the login page
If you are logging into Outlook, try not to use Proxies – this can often cause login problems and is not secure. VPN’s are more secure
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net