To optimize Windows 7 for SSD, here is a very cool tool: SSD Tweaker
Steps to optimize Windows 7 for SSD
1. There are many third party tools to optimize a SSD for Windows 7. Download the SSD Tweaker from here. I have saved the downloaded file to my desktop.
2. Right click the downloaded file “SSDTweaker.zip” and click Extract here. Please note: You need to have any compressing application like winzip, winRAR, zip7 or any.
3. Now you will see a file named as “SSD Tweaker.exe”. Double click on it to open it.
4. The SSD Tweaker window opens. Click ‘Auto Tweak Settings’ to automatically optimize. However keep in mind that it is highly controversial to disable some settings like Superfetch. So, I recommend to read our SSD Optimization Guide
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8