Surprise-hit Minecraft will also get a multiplayer Survival mode where you can team up with others in order to survive the nights.
Notch, the developer of Minecraft, hired more people to work on Minecraft, so that he can fully concentrate on creating the multiplayer mode. So, I’m pretty sure this is going to be another hit. The graphics of Minecraft will get a little update too, but no worries it will still be Minecraft.
The latest Minecraft patches fixes some CPU load problems, but there’s still a lot to do for Notch.
Upcoming Minecraft fixes:
- Fixing the performance issues
- Health and working enemies
- Finishing up the inventory code so the dupe bugs/glitches go away
- Figuring out how to run both the normal world and the nexus in parallel.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8