It’s official: Microsoft will sell their own tablet called “Surface” with a Retina-like display.
At the event in LA, Microsoft’s CEO Steve Ballmer unveiled the Surface tablet. He pointed out that ARM and Intel Surface tablets will have different price tags.
Some of the highlights are:
- Keyboard case with different colors (finally a decent tablet with a keyboard!)
- Front and rear facing cameras
- Retina-like display
- 10 inch tablet
- 16:9 screen resolution
- Full Magensium case
- 9.3mm thin, weights 1.5pounds
The tablet will be first released running Windows RT – the mobile Windows 8 OS – and then 90 days after that, the Surface tablet will become available with Windows 8 Pro.
Windows RT for ARM and Windows 8 Pro for Intel tablets, both with different price tags
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8