Do you have problems running a Steam game like Call of Duty Black Ops? Maybe all you need to is to verify your Steam game cache integrity files.
1. Open Steam
2. Click on your Games library
3. Now right-click on the game name e.g. Call of Duty Black Ops and click on Properties. Keep in mind this will only work for Steam games, not for shortcuts to games.
4. Next, go to the tab Local files
5. Below click on Verify integrity of game cache
6. Wait until Steam validated the game cache integrity:
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News