Did you know that the built-in notepad editor can be used as a simple diary or journal? You don’t need fancy journal software for that!
1. Create a new .txt document on your desktop
2. Call it journal.txt, diary.txt or random.txt, basically whatever you want
3. Now at the very top enter exactly this: .LOG
4. Close the document and re-open it
5. Voilà, notepad will automatically enter the time and date and you can start writing your journal – without expensive software
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News