While it can’t be fully removed, you can easily turn off the Internet Explorer in Windows 7.
Table Of Contents - Quick Links!
Turn Off Internet Explorer in Windows 7
In the Browser war Internet Explorer has lost many points and for some users Internet Explorer is a source to download some modern browser for daily use.
Step by step procedure
1. Hit Start Menu and go to Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel click on Programs.
3. Now Click on Programs and Features.
4. In the left pane you will find Turn Windows features on or off options, click on it.
5. A check box list of Windows Features will appear.
6. Find Internet Explorer 8 and uncheck it. A warning dialog box will appear, click yes to Continue.
7. Click OK and a loading bar will appear, asking you to wait while windows make changes to the feature.
8. Finally a dialog box will appear asking for a system restart. Restart your system for changes to take place.
Internet Explorer is builtin to the Windows Operating System. It cant be simply remove but it can be turned off.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8