If you are wondering how to take screenshots in Skyrim and where Skyrim stores your screenshots.
Tip: Skyrim stores screenshots as BMP files. If you don’t want to fill up your hard drive with BMP files (they are quite large), you should download a screenshot tool like Fraps that can take screenshots and store them as JPG files
1. It’s easy to take screenshots in Skyrim. All you have to do is hit the key PrtScn (check key to the right of F12)
2. Skyrim will automatically take a screenshot e.g. ScreenShot2.bmp. If you did it correctly, Skyrim will notify you of it and display something like ScreenShot file created …
3. The screenshots are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim
4. Open the Windows Explorer (Windows key + E) and go there, you can then open your screenshots with the Windows Photo Viewer or copy them, etc.
If you want to take screenshots with the FPS (framerate, frames per second) on it, you have to download a program like Fraps. Read this: How to check FPS in Skyrim
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8