Here’s how to take screenshots in Oblivion
Taking secreenshots in Oblivion is done by using “Print Screen” Key in the keyboard.
This option need to be enabled in the game setting,so you need to follow the next steps:
Every time Oblivion loads up it calls a file named “Oblivion.ini”
(1) Go to My Documents>My Games and select Oblivion Folder
(2) Open Oblivion.ini.Search using “Cntrl + F” for the line.
(3) Replace “bAllowScreenShot=0″ with “bAllowScreenShot=1″.Save the file and close
Now you can take screenshot by hiting Print Screen Key.Screenshots will be saved in BMP format
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8