How to Restart and Fix Printer Spooler in Windows 7
If you start to many print jobs at once you can easily crash the printer spooler service. Here’s how you fix/restart the printer spooler service in Windows 7
1. Open up the Start Menu and Click on the Search option to enter text.
3. This screen will provide you with a list of different services associated with the current Windows installation.
4. Scroll down through this list and search for the service named as ‘Printer Spooler’.
7. Open the folder named ‘Spool’ and Enter the ‘Printers’ folder. Check if there are any Printers or settings file available here.
10. Open the ‘Dependencies’ tab from the options on the top of the screen and ensure that the HTTP and Remote Procedure Call options are checked.
In this way, you will be able to fix the printer spooler error. In case there are still any problems, feel free to contact us.
Based on 1 votes