If you have multiple monitors, you can modify some Skyrim settings to stretch the game across multiple monitors.
1. If you installed Skyrim via Steam, go to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Skyrim – this path could be different depending on where exactly you installed Steam. If you do not have Steam, open up your Skyrim folder
2. Right-click on Skyrim.Prefs.ini and click on Open With, then select “notepad” or “notepad++”
3. Scroll down until you find [Display] then look for iSize H and iSize W
4. Replace the entries iSize with the size of your desktop. Simply multiply your current resolution e.g. with the number of your monitors e.g. 1920 x 3 = 5760
If you are using 3 monitors in portrait mode with the resolution 1440 x 900 then you would enter something like
Over at widescreengamingforum.com you can find a bunch of nice hacks to get it working, but it should work quite nicely without the hacks by now.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8