To open control panel and system restore from task manager, follow the steps provided in this tutorial.
Steps to open control panel and system restore from task manager
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del altogether to show windows logon screen from where you can access task manager. Then click ‘Start Task Manager’ or you can also press Ctrl+Shift+Esc altogether to show task manager very quickly.
2. Now, the Windows Task Manager opens, click File >> New Task (Run…)
3. Type rstrui in the open text field and click OK. Make sure you have already enabled your system restore and specified restore point otherwise you have to enable system restore by clicking Start >> Control Panel >> System and Security >> System >> System protection. Then select drive and click configure to enable.
4. On the next window, you will see System Restore wizard. Follow the wizard to restore your system to earlier date.
5. Now again to open Control Panel from task manager, open task manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc (follow step – 1). Then click File >> New Task (Run..). Lastly in the open text field, type control and click OK.
6. Now you will see the Control Panel opened from Task Manager. That are the complete steps to open control panel and system restore from task manager.
Accessing control panel or system restore quickly is sometimes very useful when you require some task to do fastly.
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News