To open bin, iso and mkv files you need to download third party software like “powerISO”, which can also extract ISO files.
Steps to open bin, iso and mkv files
1. First you need to install the software [powerISO]. Double click the installation file that you have just downloaded i.e. PowerISO47.exe. And then click install
2. Now, the installation will begin automatically. Then click ‘Next’
3. Select the file type you want to open with powerISO software and click ‘Close’. (This is the file association, where you should check the options .iso and .bin if you want to open them with PowerISO.
4. Now open the software you have just installed i.e. powerISO by clicking Start >> All Programs >>PowerISO >> PowerISO
4. Now in PowerISO, click File >> Open or use the “Open icon” on the toolbar or just press Ctrl + O
5. Within PowerISO, click on File >> Open or use Open icon on the toolbar or just press Ctrl + O
6. Locate your iso file. In my case I have a file named as ‘test1.iso’. Click the file and click open. Follow the same procedure to open bin or mkv files
PowerISO is really useful tool to open iso, bin or mkv files. There are plenty of other tools available online, but PowerISO is my preferred tool.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8