There’s a nastly virus spreading on the internet, the so called “Google redirect virus”. If you need know how to get rid of the Google redirect virus manually, here’s a small guide.
Removing the Google redirect virus manually is rather complicated. However, there are also some tools available that can help you to remove the redirect virus.
Remove Google Redirect Virus Manually
The Google Redirect virus is redirecting you to spam sites and sites with a lot of popups.
In order to get rid of the redirect virus manually, you need to go into the Windows 7 device manager and delete a hidden device.
1. Click on Start
2. Enter devicemgmt.msc: and hit enter:
3. Next, click on View, then on Show hidden devices:
4. Scan the list of devices for a device called TDSSserv.sys – which is the virus in question.
5. Run an anti-spyware or anti-virus tool to get rid of the redirect virus completely. One tool to do that is the Google-Redirect-Virus-Remover:
Remove Google Redirect Virus Automatically
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8