The Windows Media Center is a decent media player for TV, DVD’s, Music, Pictures. Especially XBOX players will be familiar with it by now. So, why not make the Windows Media Center your default player? It’s simple and can always be undone with a few clicks.
Windows 7 includes a nice tool to define your default programs and file associations.
1. Open up the Default Programs control panel on your Start menu
2. The last entry Set program access and computer defaults allows you to set the default progams for your PC.
3. Uncollapse Custom
4. Next, find Choose a default media player
5. Select the Windows Media Center option to make the Windows Media Center your default media player.
Windows 7 will now open a lot of media files with your media player, for example all of your videos or recorded TV-shows:
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8