Do you want to make your desktop icons smaller or larger in Windows 7? There is an easy trick that allows you to scale a lot of things quickly.
Resizing your desktop icons to small or large desktop icons can be useful for many purposes and allows you to customize Windows 7 just as you want and need it.
Small Desktop Icons
In order to make your desktop icons smaller or larger do this:
1. Click on your desktop once to deselect everything.
2. Click on an icon
3. Hold CTRL and scroll down or up to make the icons smaller or larger. (do it carefully or you will end up with extremely large or small icons)
Small desktop icons vs. Large desktop icons:
You can have very large icons or very small icons, it’s up to you:
You can use the same trick to scale websites in firefox.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8