It’s not difficult to install new cursors, anyone can do it. Here’s a short tutorial that will explain you how to install and apply new cursors in Vista or Windows 7.
1. First of all, download some Windows 7 Cursors
2. Next, unpack/unzip all of the cursors:
3. Preferably, you should copy the folder including all cursors into the Windows cursor folder.
You can find the cursor folder at: C:/Windows/Cursors.
Simply copy the entire folder into this Windows subfolder.
4. Open the Control Panel and click on “Mouse”
5. For every mouse gesture you can define your very own cursor.
Click on the very first entry “Normal Select” and then click on Browse.
Now go to the Windows cursor folder where you copied all your cursors to (C:/Windows/Cursors.)
Select the cursor you want to apply for this mouse gesture and click on “Open”.
6. Repeat step (5) for every other mouse gesture and apply a cursor for :
Help Select, Working in Background, Busy, Precision Select, Text Select, Handwriting, Unavailable,
Vertical Resize, Horizontal Resize, Diagonal Resize 1, Diagonal Resize 2, Move, Alternate Select, Link
Free Windows 7 Cursors
You can use the following cursors for Windows 7, Xp, Vista and also on Myspace, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
Also visit our sister site: Windows 7 Cursors to download completely new and free cursors for Windows 7.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8