If you want to fix your task manager and get your missing tabs and menus back, read this small tutorial.
The latest Windows Live Messenger does not show the menu bar by default, but you can make the menu bar appear by hitting the Alt key.
However, this won’t work in Windows Task Manager when the menu bar and tabs are missing.
(1) To fix this problem, all you need to do is to double click at the edge of the Task Manager and the menubar with tabs will re-appear.
(2) Many people don’t know about it and there’s very little documentation, so it can be quite confusing for some.
The task manager is now “fixed” and the tabs and menus are back.
If you encounter any other task manager related problems, please post your problem below and we will try to help you out.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8