If you have a lot of
Registry errors usually happen in all versions of Windows, with Windows 8 Consumer Preview being no exception at all. I can go up to great lengths to backup your registry as and when you find the time of doing so. You really do not know when your registry could damage and cause loss of data. Before this situation arises, always be well-equipped for it. Just one bad software required for installation, and there you go banging the registry. Windows Registry is a central database of how systems and software components are interlinking with each other. Today I would like to share with you all a free Registry Repair Utility called, Windows Registry Repair, tested on Windows 7 as well as Windows 8 Consumer Preview version. Here is how you can proceed with it:
1.First go to this link to download the Windows Registry Repair software.
2. Once downloaded and installed, Run it. Now click Full Scan and let the program scan your entire registry database:
3. Once scanning is completed, you would see a list of errors in your Windows registry. I would recommend you use a good, and paid registry repair program like NTREDGOPT that can be downloaded from the following link:
Make sure you get this job done from an expert. Messing up with Windows Registry without any logical reason or technical expertise is foolish.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8