It can happen that your MBR will be corrupted/damaged after a cold-start of your PC and then you need to know how to fix the MBR in Windows 7. Usually, you will encounter the dreaded error message: “Operating System not found“. There’s a really easy command that can be executed via the command line utility to fix it. But how to access the command line tool without operating system in the first place?
Fix MBR – Operating system not found
1. Start PC, Insert Windows 7 DVD and hit a key when asked to. You may have to change your boot order to boot from DVD!
2. Click on “Repair your computer“:
The installer will scan your PC for previous Windows installations:
4. Click on Command Prompt
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8