To fix an ip address conflict in Windows 7 follow the steps provided in this tutorial.
Tip: In some cases you might need to reset your winsock catalog to fix the IP address conflict. Here: Winsock Fix Download
Steps to fix an ip address conflict windows 7
1. Click Start >> All Programs
2. Click Accessories
3. Right click on Command Prompt and select ‘Run as administrator’. If you are prompted with User Account Control then click yes.
4. In the opened command prompt, type the command ipconfig /renew and press enter. This command will automatically refresh your dynamic IP address and a new IP address will be assigned which will resolve the ip address conflict.
5. Now to check the renewed IP, type ipconfig in the command prompt to see the ip assigned to you. That are the complete steps to fix an ip address conflict in windows 7
IP conflict can be an issue in a place with many computers in a single network, sometimes IP conflict issues can arise.
You were not able to fix the IP address conflict? Post a comment below and let us know.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8