Everytime when you update your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, you will see a new IPSW file which is downloaded to iOS updates folder.You can access the folder directly. Where? Find it out after the break.
Steps to find IPSW File on Windows 7
1. Open ‘Computer’ located on your desktop or click on Start >> Computer
2. Now open ‘C:’ by double clicking on it.
3. Go to: C:/Users/your username/AppData/Roaming/Apple Computer/iTunes/iPhone Software Updates. That’s where you will find your ipsw files.
Tip: If you can’t see some of the folders, make sure to unhide your hidden protected folders (this is a link, click on it!).
You can easily find your ipsw files if you follow the instructions above. If you still need help, please post a question below.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8