If you are wondering how to edit group policies in Windows 8, read this tutorial.
1. Open the Metro desktop and open the search. We highly recommend to install the Windows 8 Metro Start Menu “Start8″ if you are not familiar yet with Windows 8
2. Search for policy
3. Click on edit group policy
4. You can now uncollapse for example Administrative Templates to edit certain Admin policies. This can come in quite handy.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8