Downloading and installing fonts is a simple task. Here’s a short how-to guide for everyone who’s interested in using some other fonts in Windows 7.
Table Of Contents - Quick Links!
1. First, download some fonts from the internet or copy them from a font library. You can download our font package here: Download Windows 7 Fonts.
Installing Fonts Automatically
2. Next, extract the fonts files into a folder, e.g. C:\Fonts\
3. Select all fonts that you want to install. Right-click on a font while the other fonts are selected:
4. Click on Install
5. Confirm the UAC prompt
6. Wait while Windows 7 is automatically installing the fonts
Tip: If you only want to install a single font on Windows 7, you can simply double-click a .ttf font file and click the Install button:
Installing Fonts “Manually”
There is another way to install fonts in Windows 7. It’s basically the manual way to install fonts.
1. Open the folder with your fonts (typically .ttf files, true-type fonts)
2. Select all fonts that you want to install or press CTRL + A to select all fonts
3. Copy them via CTRL + C
4. Open C:\Windows\Fonts
5. Hold down CTRL + V to copy and install all fonts. Alternatively you can also simply drag all fonts into the the folder and they will be automatically installed
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8