How to disable low disk space warning in Windows 7
1. Open up the registry.
2. Uncollapse HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies
3. In the right pane right-click on the white area and then on New – DWORD 32-bit:
4. Right-click on “New Value #1″ and click on rename. Rename the key to NoLowDiskSpaceChecks
5. Double-click on NoLowDiskSpaceChecks and enter the value 1:
6. You have successfully disabled the low disk space warning
Download Registry Key To Disable Low Disk Space Warning
As usual, you can either download our registry keys or create it yourself.
Insert this text into a text file and save the file with the extension .reg (keep in mind to select All files from the dropdown if you save it via notepad, which is recommended):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Recommended: Free Up Disk Space
Of course, disabling the low disk space warnings is only a temporary solution and you could possibly run into some serious problems if you refuse to free up disk space. Systems will become VERY slow if the scratch disks are so full that there’s no space for virtual memory, temporary files and other important system files.
Read this: How to free up disk space in Windows 7