Add-ons are a great way to extend the capatibilities of a browser. They often install themselves, but what if you want to disable some add-ons in IE9? Here’s how you disable them.
1.Open Internet Explorer 9
2. Click on the icon at the top right and click on Manage add-ons:
3. There are several different add-on types. Select the add-on type that you want to disable on the left side. You can disable Toolbars and Extensions, Search Providers, Accelerators or InPrivate Filtering. If you installed a 3rd-party add-on it’s most likely filed under extensions.
4. Let’s say you want to disable the Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper. Select it and click on the Disable buttons:
That was easy, huh? Yup there’s not much you need to know to disable add-ons in IE9.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8