Your browsing history keeps track of all the websites that you visit. If you want to know how to delete the browsing history on Windows 7, then follow a few short instructions.
So, if you know how to delete the browsing history on Windows 7, you also know how to do it on Vista, MAC, XP or any other system.
Table Of Contents - Quick Links!
How to delete browsing history in Internet Explorer
1. Open “Tools” and select “Internet Options” at the bottom:
2. Click on “Delete”:
3. If you only want to delete the browsing history go ahead and uncheck all options except “History”. If you want to get rid of other temporary internet files, your cookies or saved passwords, you can do that here as well:
How to delete browsing history in Firefox
1. Open “Tools” and click on “Clear Recent History”:
Shortcut: CTRL + Shift + Del
2. Next, make sure to expand the options by clicking on “Details”. Uncheck all entries except “Browsing & download history”. If you don’t, you will also delete ALL of your passwords and login form details that firefox automatically stores.
From the dropdown field select “Everything” to delete your full browsing history or select a time range:
How to delete browsing history in Opera
1. Go to “Tools” and select “Delete private date”:
2. Tick “Clear history of visited pages” and untick all other items:
How to delete Cookies on Windows 7? (Internet Explorer, Firefox Opera)
If you are on Windows 8 you can also delete the browsing history in the same way – the browser still use the same paths
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8