Clearing the google toolbar history in Windows 7 isn’t so much different from clearing the browser history in Windows 7. Here’s a quick guide.
Table Of Contents - Quick Links!
The easiest way to clear the Google toolbar history is to simply click on the dropdown field and at the bottom you can click on “clear history”.
If you want to clear the Google search history and the toolbar history (there’s a difference!) then you should simply delete your form & search history within your browser. Here’s a guide how to do it in Firefox / IE:
Clear Google (toolbar) history in Firefox
1. Open up Firefox
2. Click on Tools / Clear Recent History or press CTRL + Shift + Del
3. Select Everything from the time range dropdown and check Form & Search History
(This is the dark NASA Space theme for Firefox)
4. Click on Clear Now
5. You have successfully deleted the google toolbar history in Windows 7
Clear Google (toolbar) history in Internet Explorer
1.Hold down CTRL + Shift + Del or click on Tools / Internet Options and click on Delete
2. Check History and Form data
3. Click on delete
4. You have successfully deleted the google toolbar history in Windows 7!
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8