How to check Catalyst version
Want know check your Cataclyst driver version? Here’s how.
1. Right-click on the red ATI tray icon
2. At the top click on Catalyst Control Center
4. At the top, select Information Center from the dropdown:
5. Now, if you have a new Catalyst driver installed there will be an entry Catalyst version. If this entry is missing, proceed below.
6. Don’t have a Catalyst version?
If Catalyst version is not listed, check the value of CCC (Catalyst Control Center Version)
Catalyst Control Center Version could be: 2010.0803.2125.36577
So your Catalyst driver version is then 10.8 (August 2010)
If a CCC says 2009.1124 then it can be 9.12 (because the actual driver would be released in December)