Did you pin a lot of programs to your Start menu and it’s now filled with tons of applications? You can easily change the Start menu icon size and make all of the icons smaller. Very easy to do, you just need to know where to look.
1. Right-click on the taskbar and click on Properties
2. Go to the tab Start Menu
3. Click on the button Customize:
4. Scroll down and uncheck the option Use large icons to enable the small icons
5. Enjoy the small icons. You now add a lot more programs to your Start menu
6. Unfortunately, the size is very small. If you would like to customize the icon size it’s going to be a bit more difficult.
I am currently looking into this and let you know if you can change the icon size to a cutom value, let’s say “medium” something between the default large icons and the default small icons of Windows 7.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8