Make your computer sleep when it is kept idle is useful to save power. You can change your sleep time easily by following the steps provided in this tutorial.
Steps to change sleep time in Windows 7
1. Click Start > Control Panel
2. Click ‘System and Security’ link.
3. Click ‘Power Options’
4. Click ‘Change when the computer sleeps’ link at the left side of the opened window.
5. Now select the time when you want to make your computer sleep under ‘Put the computer to sleep’. Also, you can select the time when your display to turn off automatically under ‘Turn off the display’ list box. Finally click Save Changes.
Whenever your computer remains idle for longer time then it is much useful to make your computer sleep automatically so that power could be saved.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8